Honor 10X Lite Specs Review And Unboxing
Honor 10X Lite – Given the fast-paced nature of this line of work, it may seem like an eternity to go without a new phone for the next six months. The Honor 10X Lite is the company’s next-generation smartphone, succeeding the 9X Lite. The new model, which is now being evaluated by our team, is not exactly a game-changer; nonetheless, in comparison to the 9X Lite, it does have a number of noteworthy improvements.
The rear of the 10X Lite has been updated to include not one, but two extra cameras: first, an ultra-wide-angle module has been added to the already present 48MP primary unit; second, a 2MP’macro’ camera has been added to the depth sensor that was previously present.
Using a USB-C connector instead of a traditional one is another step in the right direction. On a topic that is only tangentially related to this discussion, the 10X Lite has a charging capacity of up to 22.5 watts, which is a significant improvement over the 9X Lite’s basic 10 watts. This is especially exciting given that the new battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, which is an increase from 3,750 MAH.
It is also important to note that the phone is nearly identical to the Huawei P smart 2021 that we reviewed just the week before, which was dubbed the Y7a. This is how the Honor 10X Lite fits into the Honor X Lite genealogy, but it is also important to note that the phone is nearly identical to the Huawei P smart 2021. If it weren’t for the relocated cameras on the back, we’d be willing to bet that the Honor 10X Lite and the original Honor 10 are the same phone.
Honor 10X lite specs
- Body: 165.7×76.9×9.3mm, 206g; Colors: Icelandic Frost, Midnight Black, Emerald Green.
- Display: 6.67″ IPS LCD, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Kirin 710A (14 nm): Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53); Mali-G51 MP4.
- Memory: 128GB 4GB RAM; microSDXC.
- OS/Software: Android 10, Magic UI 3.1, no Google Play Services.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.4, 120˚; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4; Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4; LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0; HDR.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 1080@60/30fps; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 22.5W.
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, FM radio, NFC.
Unboxing of the Honor 10X Lite
The Honor 10X Lite arrives in a standard cardboard box, but the design is a bit more eye-catching than the one that comes with the P smart 2021. It has blue edges and a few photographs of the phone shown on the top of the box.
A USB-A-to-C cable and a power converter are included in the box alongside the phone. The only difference is that the phone itself is included. When it comes to charging that massive 5,000 mAh battery, having an adapter that supports Huawei SuperCharge at up to 22.5 watts will come in very handy. The adapter itself isn’t too shabby of a piece of equipment either.