So in this article, you will learn how to easily add Structured Data to Blogger/blogspot blog without coding.
Adding Schema markup to your Blogger post
- Go to this Schema markup generator choose the markup which you would like to generate.
- Fill in the required fields; which will show in the SERP.
- When done with that, click on Validate and you will be redirected to Google Structured Data testing tool. In Google Structured Data testing tool, click on the ‘play icon’ to validate the Data.
- Make sure there are no errors or warnings, if there is none, head back to the Schema Markup Generator and click on ‘copy’ to copy the code.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard and open the post or page which you want to put the Structured Data. In the post editor, switch to HTML view and paste the code at the end of the article, make sure there is no more script or anything below it. When done with that, publish your post.
This method can be used to add any Schema markup to your Blogger site.
- Generating your Desired Schema Markup with a free generator
- Validating it in Google Structured Data testing tool
- Adding it in your Blogger post/page
- Running a short confirmation test